My bullet-summary of Lance Armstrong – it’s not about the bike 
- POWER OF THE MIND AND THOUGHTS –> ATTITUDE
- Concentration and focus: turn every negative into a positive! –> work SO hard. Suffer without complaining = ENDURANCE.
- No one will make it for me!
- Excellence comes from self-discipline and incremental improvements. Success comes from long-term vision and going with other people to the finish line with me, with patience.
- People die, why continuing then? Because people live, too!
- What’s the purpose of my life? Vision, mission, definite purpose: have them clear! Be tested by life and through pain and discipline I’ll succeed: keep it in perspective!
- Have no self-pity.
- The real good friends come to see me when I am in danger/pain.
- Do my homework: study my situation in order to know my odds, in order to see what to do. I AM responsible!
- Do like children do: NO FEAR, no failure, just HOPE. Ignore odds and percentages, fight like hell (get all information available, 2nd 3rd and 4th opinion on my health, etc.). BELIEVE I can succeed!
- Everything is a positive learning experience, even in front of death –> focus on improvement.
- CANCER: Courage, Attitude, Never give up, Curability, Enlightenment, Remembrance of my fellow patients. Pain to gain.
- My life is important for the community.