A few very interesting books have been published lately about Agile philosophy and Lean manufacturing applied to startups, and more in general books related to improving the chances of success in starting a company.
I suggest the following ones, together with some classics:
- Eric Ries – The Lean Startup 
- Steve Blank – The Startup Owner’s Manual 
- Steve Blank – The Four Steps to the Epiphany 
- Brant Cooper – The Lean Entrepreneur 
- Alexander Osterwalder – Business Model Generation 
- Chris Guillebeau – The $100 Startup 
- Noam Wasserman – The Founder’s Dilemmas 
- Tim Ferriss – The 4-Hour Workweek 
- Michael Gerber – The E-Myth Revisited 
Which other great books do you think are missing?